Over-Under Dual Furnace
The space saving "dual" furnace offers a heat treating/hardening furnace to 2250° F, an independently operated tempering/drawing furnace to 1250° F and optional roll away quench tank all within one single attractive unit.
The dual chamber design allows for efficiently tempering or drawing immediately after quenching without waiting for the high temperature hardening furnace to cool to the lower temperature required. This versatile dual unit will allow complete in-house heat treating with quality results at your complete control.
• Both hardening and drawing accomplished with one space saving unit for faster turnaround.
• Lower chamber equipped with circulating fan for optimum uniformity.
• Complete eye level control panel houses all the controls for both chambers in one easily accessible location.
• Standard controls are both microprocessor based digital full PID instruments.
• Minimum maintenance required.
• Low watt density coiled heating elements in protective ceramic holders.
• Durable and highly efficient refractory lining.
• Programmable controller to control ramping and soak time.
• Inert atmosphere chamber to enable protection from oxidation (upper chamber).
• Independent over-temperature safety shut down controller.
• Quench tank on casters (rolls underneath small dual models).
• 3 phase electrical power (standard feature on large dual furnaces).
• Indicating alarm and light.